My Blog List

Sunday 12 October 2014

Here are some guide lines on “How do I write a good CV or Resume”



http://www.prospero.in/
How do I write a good CV or Resume? CV or Curriculum Vitae/Resume is a summary of a person’s educational and professional history and is usually used to apply for a job. In order to write a first –class CV some basic rules need to be followed to show that I am the best candidate for the job. 

The first step is to create a format. The format should be neat and clear. The top of the page should contain name and contact information. The next step is to create a personal profile which gives an in-depth view of how I am as a person. It should reflect my good qualities and describe my skills and talents. The following sections are usually devoted to listing my educational qualifications, work experience, my skills, achievements and interests. The final section of the CV should have references who can be contacted if the employer needs more information about me or my work. 
http://prosperoablog.wordpress.com/2014/10/09/how-do-i-get-a-secure-job-some-tips-on-how-you-can-be-secure-in-the-job/


The final step is to check for spelling and grammar and proof read to eliminate any mistakes. If we follow these basic rules we are sure to writea good CV which will create the best impression on any prospective employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment